Get assistance paying for rehab
Blue Cross Blue Shield for Addiction Treatment
Rehab for drug and alcohol addiction is covered by every BCBS health insurance plan in the country. Addiction treatment can be covered up to 100% with a combination of out-of- pocket payments and coverage from your health insurance following a diagnosis from a licensed medical practitioner. There are many things to consider when choosing a rehab center, including whether it offers any coverage for addiction treatment.
Does Blue Cross Blue Shield provide Coverages?
Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance covers a variety of rehabilitation options. The treatment program providers listed above report that their addiction treatment services are covered by Blue Cross Blue Shield. In the event you have questions about whether a specific service offered by a provider is covered under your current plan, please reach out to your provider directly.
Health insurance often covers some or all costs associated with:
- Medical Detox
- Inpatient Residential
- Partial Day Treatment (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
Get help at Anchored Tides Recovery
To learn more about how you can move forward with your life and beat addiction permanently, please contact us immediately. As a drug rehab that takes Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance, we are available to give you round-the-clock assistance with your substance use disorder problem. We will not only verify your Blue Cross Blue Shield policy on your behalf, but we will also thoroughly explain your options and help you reduce your financial involvement.
Money doesn’t have to be a major deterrent in getting professional help. Using your Blue Cross Blue Shield policy is one of the best ways to cover the costs for addiction treatment. Call now to find out how you can get started with little or no out-of-pocket expenses.
- How Long Does Ativan Stay in Your System?
- THC Detox at Anchored Tides Recovery
- Most Addictive Prescription Drugs: What to Look Out For
- The Rise of Nicotine Addiction: Vapes vs Cigarettes
- Understanding the Duration of Molly in Your Urine
- Understanding the Risks of Mixing Tramadol and Alcohol
- Blue Xanax Bars: Symptoms and Risk of Addiction
- Fentanyl Addiction FAQs
- Benefits of a Women’s Only Addiction Treatment Center
- How a Women’s Only Addiction Treatment Center Can Help You