Will Insurance Cover my Treatment?
Substance abuse treatment is an important investment in your health and well-being, but the cost of treatment can be a concern for many people. At Anchored Tides Recovery, we understand that cost is a major factor in the decision to seek treatment, which is why we offer a variety of payment options and will work with you to help you understand your insurance coverage.
One of the most common questions we hear is, “Will insurance cover my treatment?” The answer to this question depends on the specific details of your insurance plan. However, most insurance plans provide coverage for substance abuse treatment, and Anchored Tides Recovery is an in-network provider for many insurance plans.
When you contact us to inquire about treatment, one of our admissions specialists will work with you to verify your insurance coverage. They will ask for your insurance information and will explain the benefits that your insurance plan covers. Our staff will also help you understand any out-of-pocket expenses that may be associated with your treatment.
It’s important to note that every insurance plan is different, and the specific benefits that are covered will vary depending on your plan. However, most insurance plans provide coverage for the following types of treatment:
- Inpatient treatment : This type of treatment involves staying at a treatment center for a certain period of time, usually 28-30 days. Inpatient treatment is the most intensive level of care and is typically covered by insurance.
- Outpatient treatment : This type of treatment involves visiting a treatment center on a regular basis for therapy and other services. Outpatient treatment is less intensive than inpatient treatment and is typically covered by insurance.
- Medically-assisted treatment : This type of treatment involves the use of medication to help reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings. Medically-assisted treatment is typically covered by insurance.
- Behavioral therapy : This type of treatment involves working with a therapist to identify and change thought patterns and behaviors related to substance abuse. Behavioral therapy is typically covered by insurance.
If you have any concerns about the cost of treatment, we encourage you to contact us to discuss your insurance coverage and payment options. We understand that the cost of treatment can be a concern, and we are committed to working with you to ensure that you receive the treatment you need.
Anchored Tides Recovery also accepts payment from some state-funded programs and private pay. Our team will work with you to determine the best payment option for you.
It’s also important to note that if you have a pre-existing condition, such as substance abuse, some insurance plans may have a lifetime maximum benefit which may affect the duration of the treatment.
In addition, some insurance plans may require pre-authorization or a referral from a primary care physician before they will cover treatment. Our team will work with you to navigate these requirements and to ensure that you receive the treatment you need.
In conclusion, the cost of substance abuse treatment can be a concern for many people, but insurance coverage is often available. Anchored Tides Recovery is an in-network provider for many insurance plans and will work with you to help you understand your insurance coverage and any out-of-pocket expenses that may be associated with your treatment. If you or a loved one is struggling with substance abuse, don’t let the cost of treatment be a barrier to getting the help you need. Contact our team today at 866-329-6639.
- Anchored Tides Recovery Is In-Net with Cigna
- The Importance of Self-Forgiveness In Recovery
- Breaking the Habit of Justification
- Externalizing Questions in Addiction
- 5 Tips for Overcoming Drug Cravings
- Subutex vs. Suboxone: What’s the Difference
- Addiction and Self-Harm in Women
- The Problem with Cannabis Commercialization in California
- Drug Addiction in Elderly Women
- The Reality of Dating an Addict