Get assistance paying for rehab
Does Aetna Insurance Cover Addiction Treatment?
If you’re looking for help with alcohol or substance abuse issues, you probably have many questions. Anchored Tides Recovery can help. Aetna is one of many insurance providers that we work with. We are proud to be able to help our clients overcome addiction. Our goal is to give you the help you need to achieve sobriety so that you can move on with your life. Our staff works hard every day to ensure the best possible care for you or your loved one.
Like many health insurance providers, Aetna helps pay for treatment for individuals with alcohol and drug use disorder. The Affordable Care Act (ACA) requires all insurance companies to provide some type of coverage for alcohol and drug treatment. The ACA requires all health insurance plans to cover behavioral health treatment (e.g., psychotherapy and counseling), mental health inpatient services, and substance use disorder (SUD) treatment.
Aetna Addiction Treatment
If you have Aetna health insurance, you may qualify for the following Aetna alcohol treatment and drug addiction programs:
- Inpatient/residential rehabilitation
- Partial hospital treatment
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Continuing care programs (“alumni” programs)
Get help at Anchored Tides Recovery
To learn more about how you can move forward with your life and beat addiction permanently, please contact us immediately. We will not only verify your Aetna coverage on your behalf, but we will also thoroughly explain your options and help you reduce your financial involvement.
Money doesn’t have to be a major deterrent in getting professional help. Using your Aetna policy is one of the best ways to cover the costs for addiction treatment. Call now to find out how you can get started with little or no out-of-pocket expenses.
- Overcoming Shame and Guilt: 4 Strategic Tips
- Life Beyond Addiction: Discover a World of Possibilities
- Coping with Relapse: 4 Quick Tips
- Addiction Recovery: The Importance of Sharing Your Story
- Meditation for Stress Reduction: A Vital Tool for Addiction Recovery
- Easy Self-Care and Self-Love Tips for an Addict
- Fun Sober Nights with Friends: Celebrate Life Beyond Alcohol
- Anchored Tides Recovery Is In-Net with Cigna
- The Importance of Self-Forgiveness In Recovery
- Breaking the Habit of Justification