Get assistance paying rehab
United Healthcare for Addiction Treatment
Ensuring that you receive the care you need is the most important factor. United Healthcare may cover some or all of the cost.
Does United Healthcare provide Coverages?
United Healthcare (UHC) insurance plans cover a range of drug and alcohol rehab programs. There is a specific process that a member must follow in order to receive coverage under their United Healthcare insurance plan. Before being admitted into a United Healthcare Rehab Program, be sure to understand all your options and the requirements of the plan you have purchased.
Drug and alcohol addiction services included in policies often consist of:
- Medical Detox
- Inpatient Residential
- Partial Day Treatment (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
Get help at Anchored Tides Recovery
To learn more about how you can move forward with your life and beat addiction permanently, please contact us immediately. As a drug rehab that takes United Healthcare insurance, we are available to give you round-the-clock assistance with your substance use disorder problem. We will not only verify your United Healthcare policy on your behalf, but we will also thoroughly explain your options and help you reduce your financial involvement.
Money doesn’t have to be a major deterrent in getting professional help. Using your United Healthcare policy is one of the best ways to cover the costs for addiction treatment. Call now to find out how you can get started with little or no out-of-pocket expenses.
- MDMA PTSD: Recovering from Trauma
- Living with Chronic Pain
- Narcotics Anonymous 12 Steps
- Downgrading From Hard Drugs
- How to Heal the Brain After Drug Use
- Is Gender-Specific Treatment Actually Gender-Specific?
- Signs of Heroin Use in Teens and Young Adults
- Am I An Alcoholic: Can You Be An Alcoholic and Not Drink Every Day?
- Female Musicians Who Beat Addiction
- Can You Get a DUI From Marijuana in California?