Get assistance paying for rehab
UMR Insurance Has Addiction Covered
UMR works with over 3,000 local providers from every type of health care provider that contracts with a third party payer. This will allow you to find the right provider for your needs. UMR makes it easy to find a professional who not only offers the best services, but also will give you fair coverage so you can get the best treatment for your money.”
It is highly probable that coverage will vary between providers. So how do you know if there is a program for drug and alcohol addiction recovery that can work for you? The UMR addiction recovery program might be right for you. We offer fully transparent pricing, all-inclusive costs, and quality addiction recovery treatment.
Insurance for Inpatient Addiction Treatment v.s Outpatient
The UMR third-party system allows for both inpatient and outpatient treatment options. Through careful underwriting, UMR has evolved its behavioral health programs to provide quality services across the continuum of care. Partial hospitalization (PH) is not well-evidenced as an effective treatment for addiction. The highly structured nature of residential programs increases the likelihood that they are effective. Residential treatment is cheaper than outpatient care; it costs about $3,500-$16,000 per month for residential vs $2,500-$8,000 per month for outpatient care.”
How to Cover What Insurances Won't
We recognize that traditional mental health coverage is not always an option. The UMR Network provides a number of affordable payment options including in-network co-pays, self-pay alternatives, and in some cases, in-network cash rates. Be sure to contact your insurance company for more information regarding your specific benefits.
- Payment plans
- Medical discount services
- Medical credit lines
- Charity addiction treatment
How to Get Started
The first step towards receiving addiction treatment covered by UMR is to verify your insurance benefits. After reviewing your benefits, Anchored Tides Recovery can help you choose a recovery center and treatment program that works best for you based on your coverage and individual circumstances.
- The Relationship Between Personality Traits and Addiction
- Alcohol and Postpartum Depression: A Complex Connection
- Understanding the Spike in Drug and Alcohol Use During the Holidays
- Recognizing High-Functioning Alcoholic Signs in Loved Ones
- Why Young Women Self-Silence and Its Impact on Mental Health
- How to Stop Comparing Yourself to Others
- Holiday Stress-Management Tips for Young Adults
- Heated Yoga for Depression: A Promising Alternative Treatment
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) vs. Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Journaling in Recovery: Does it Help?